- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Layout problem after installation
11 years 11 months ago #176990
by n00bleet
Layout problem after installation was created by n00bleet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.soloroboto.com/index.php/en/store5
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.0.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello Friends! First time trying out Hikashop. I am using an unconventional template for one of my clients. The client has a vertical side menu. I believe that the side menu's css is interfering with Hikashops.
The Store attached in the menu item shows up, But it shows up below what looks like a minimum height set to the menu position? I can change the min height, and setup a fixed height and it spaces that what i input, however it doest not go above a certain pointl
If I remove the menu completely the store shifts up of course.
does anyone have any suggestions? My url is: www.soloroboto.com/index.php/en/store5
Thank you very much!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.0.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello Friends! First time trying out Hikashop. I am using an unconventional template for one of my clients. The client has a vertical side menu. I believe that the side menu's css is interfering with Hikashops.
The Store attached in the menu item shows up, But it shows up below what looks like a minimum height set to the menu position? I can change the min height, and setup a fixed height and it spaces that what i input, however it doest not go above a certain pointl
If I remove the menu completely the store shifts up of course.
does anyone have any suggestions? My url is: www.soloroboto.com/index.php/en/store5
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177014
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Layout problem after installation
Hello,
You're actually having a CSS issue which is caused by your template, the best solution will directly be to check your CSS code and fix it, checking that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
You're actually having a CSS issue which is caused by your template, the best solution will directly be to check your CSS code and fix it, checking that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177081
by n00bleet
Replied by n00bleet on topic Layout problem after installation
Thanks for the Reply Mohamed, I can see that it is an issue with the template. I disabled the template to find the shop working perfectly on the default joomla templates.
However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out what I need to do from here. I have used other stores perfectly fine on this template, I just cant figure out what to change to get this one to be in the correct position.
-David
However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out what I need to do from here. I have used other stores perfectly fine on this template, I just cant figure out what to change to get this one to be in the correct position.
-David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout problem after installation
Hi,
We checked your link but we didn't see any HikaShop products listing like on your screenshot so hard to say. We would need to see the same page in order to analyze the CSS of the template and tell you what's wrong.
We checked your link but we didn't see any HikaShop products listing like on your screenshot so hard to say. We would need to see the same page in order to analyze the CSS of the template and tell you what's wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds