- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
Error updating a discount after upgrade
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177634
by zebrafilm
Error updating a discount after upgrade was created by zebrafilm
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (21 oktober 2014 00:01) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character
While trying to edit a discount coupon:
0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (21 oktober 2014 00:01) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character
Seems something wrong with the Date handling?
We can create a new one but not edit.
PHP DATE settings:
date/time support enabled
"Olson" Timezone Database Version 2014.5
Timezone Database internal
Default timezone UTC
Directive Local Value Master Value
date.default_latitude 31.7667 31.7667
date.default_longitude 35.2333 35.2333
date.sunrise_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.sunset_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.timezone Europe/Amsterdam Europe/Amsterdam
Bastiaan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (21 oktober 2014 00:01) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character
While trying to edit a discount coupon:
0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (21 oktober 2014 00:01) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character
Seems something wrong with the Date handling?
We can create a new one but not edit.
PHP DATE settings:
date/time support enabled
"Olson" Timezone Database Version 2014.5
Timezone Database internal
Default timezone UTC
Directive Local Value Master Value
date.default_latitude 31.7667 31.7667
date.default_longitude 35.2333 35.2333
date.sunrise_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.sunset_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.timezone Europe/Amsterdam Europe/Amsterdam
Bastiaan
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by zebrafilm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177652
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error updating a discount after upgrade
Hello,
I just tried it on my end and I didn't had any issue, do you also have that issue when you use the "Product available from/until" through your product configuration page ?
I just tried it on my end and I didn't had any issue, do you also have that issue when you use the "Product available from/until" through your product configuration page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 502
- Thank you received: 12
11 years 11 months ago #177780
by fafamaster
Replied by fafamaster on topic Error updating a discount after upgrade
hello,
I have the same problems !!!
I can not edit my old code!
I can create new and edit it, but not edit old ...
If I copy an old code, I can not edit it either ...
Thank you for your help !!!!!
Bonjour,
j'ai le même soucis !!!
Je ne peux plus éditer mes anciens codes !
Je peux créer un nouveau et l'éditer, mais pas éditer les anciens...
Si je copie un ancien code, je ne peux pas l'éditer non plus...
Merci de votre aide !!!!!
I have the same problems !!!
I can not edit my old code!
I can create new and edit it, but not edit old ...
If I copy an old code, I can not edit it either ...
Thank you for your help !!!!!
Bonjour,
j'ai le même soucis !!!
Je ne peux plus éditer mes anciens codes !
Je peux créer un nouveau et l'éditer, mais pas éditer les anciens...
Si je copie un ancien code, je ne peux pas l'éditer non plus...
Merci de votre aide !!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 502
- Thank you received: 12
11 years 11 months ago #177781
by fafamaster
Replied by fafamaster on topic Error updating a discount after upgrade
latest info, it seems that the concern arises when you want to put an end date to the coupon!
if it helps ....
dernière info, il semble que le soucis se présente quand on souhaite mettre une date de fin au coupon !
si cela peut aider....
if it helps ....
dernière info, il semble que le soucis se présente quand on souhaite mettre une date de fin au coupon !
si cela peut aider....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177796
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic Error updating a discount after upgrade
your question: do you also have that issue when you use the "Product available from/until" through your product configuration page ?
No I didn't but noticed in my discount coupon sectie that I was able to create a new discount coupon with enddate and edit it, after I downloaded the latest Hika again.
The error remained for coupons made earlier so I worked around it by recreating them.
No I didn't but noticed in my discount coupon sectie that I was able to create a new discount coupon with enddate and edit it, after I downloaded the latest Hika again.
The error remained for coupons made earlier so I worked around it by recreating them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177815
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error updating a discount after upgrade
The issue comes from unification of the date format that we did. You can now change it in the language file.
We've actually applied a hotfix to the language files to use back the previous format to avoid these update errors.
So if you load again your language files from our server that should automatically fix the issue. Or you can manually change the translations:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"
We've actually applied a hotfix to the language files to use back the previous format to avoid these update errors.
So if you load again your language files from our server that should automatically fix the issue. Or you can manually change the translations:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kadasta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 502
- Thank you received: 12
11 years 11 months ago #177846
by fafamaster
Replied by fafamaster on topic Error updating a discount after upgrade
It's ok for me !!!!!!!
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds