- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Import products from Virtuemart into Hikashop
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #178710
by joostbloom
Import products from Virtuemart into Hikashop was created by joostbloom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hello,
I have a Virtuemart webshop running and I want to convert it to Hikashop. Everything goes fine unless the images of the products. All the products are imported in Hikashop but none of the products shows the images. When I look in the backend I see that none of the products has any image. What am I doing wrong? Or do I need to manually add the images.... I don't hope so, because that's quite a lot.....
regards,
Joost
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hello,
I have a Virtuemart webshop running and I want to convert it to Hikashop. Everything goes fine unless the images of the products. All the products are imported in Hikashop but none of the products shows the images. When I look in the backend I see that none of the products has any image. What am I doing wrong? Or do I need to manually add the images.... I don't hope so, because that's quite a lot.....
regards,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178714
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import products from Virtuemart into Hikashop
Hi,
From which virtuemart version are you trying to import your data ?
The HikaShop import (for VM1 or VM2) copy the product image files into his working folder but depending specific VM configuration, it could be possible that the import do not find them (specially on VM2 if the "file_meta" and "file_url" from VM are not corresponding).
Regards,
From which virtuemart version are you trying to import your data ?
The HikaShop import (for VM1 or VM2) copy the product image files into his working folder but depending specific VM configuration, it could be possible that the import do not find them (specially on VM2 if the "file_meta" and "file_url" from VM are not corresponding).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds