- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Confirm order email blocking
11 years 10 months ago #179440
by b_sz
Confirm order email blocking was created by b_sz
Dear All,
Buyers do not need to reinforce the order email. (Buy in the store, that's it, finished. Do not go to email.)
I do not want to find an email link to click, do not want to e-mail.
How can I disable this feature?
Thx
Buyers do not need to reinforce the order email. (Buy in the store, that's it, finished. Do not go to email.)
I do not want to find an email link to click, do not want to e-mail.
How can I disable this feature?
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #179447
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Confirm order email blocking
Hello,
Note that you can control your emails by publishing/un-publishing them via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
Note that you can control your emails by publishing/un-publishing them via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
The following user(s) said Thank You: b_sz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179594
by b_sz
Replied by b_sz on topic Confirm order email blocking
Thank you Mohamed,
have been solved!
I thought it was more complicated solution.
have been solved!
I thought it was more complicated solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds