Skip to main content

Hide product name/title

More
11 years 10 months ago #179707 by soxa
Hide product name/title was created by soxa
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3

Hello

Please how to hide title on products?
www.herbalbeautysf.com/index.php/hikasho...15-sage-morning-wash

I would like made it same for all products with one change, if it is possible.
If there is no that posibility, can I made separately .

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179709 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide product name/title
Hi,

Which one ? You have a product title and you also put the product title in the product description.
If you want to customize the HikaShop product page, I will first recommend you the "customize the display" tutorial.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179782 by soxa
Replied by soxa on topic Hide product name/title
Hi
Thanks for answer. I would like to to keep product title in the product description . I know that is unusual but in that case I got more space. Of course I read before that documentation you suggest me.
When I look in Firebug I got this:
<span class="hikashop_product_name_main" id="hikashop_product_name_main">
Sage Morning Wash </span>product title in the product description.

I know change CSS rules and add new ones but I DON'T KNOW
how put it out (in this case product title).
Is that in PHP script? In that case I don't know how to change it. Is anybody ask this question before? I did not found it.

Kind regards

Soxa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179799 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide product name/title
Hi,

No PHP, only CSS.
In this case, it's:
#hikashop_product_name_main{ display: none; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: soxa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179825 by soxa
That is solution. In fact I put in this line
#hikashop_product_top_part h1{ display:none}.

Thanks a lot!

Soxa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum