Skip to main content

Language and Mass actions

More
11 years 10 months ago #179730 by Rafa
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.25

:) In The version of HikaShop that I can not do perform mass actions (copy products, categories, ...). my version is: Version HikaShop [1405171504]
I do not have the language version that version or plugin I need?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179738 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi,

Mass-actions has been added in HikaShop 2.2.0 and are available in all editions of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html

You should find the mass-action menu in the HikaShop backend, under "System > Mass action".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rafa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179957 by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi Jerome,
If I want to buy the essentials, I found that I sent him home, I can download online?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180011 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi,

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by "I found that I sent him home".

To buy the essential, here is the link ;)
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-essential.html

You can buy and download it online.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180148 by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Language and Mass actions
Thanks Xavier, I meant that I thought that you send home, but I have already downloaded
I bought today HikaShop essential, I have incorporated the folders and files in my database, but does not recognize the new version. Should we make another type of installation?
Do I have to change something in the configuration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180159 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi,

How do you have installed it ? By copying the files in the folders via ftp ?

To update/upgrade, you just have to use the Joomla extension manager and select the zip file when asking for the file.
And this will install the new version over the current one.

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180286 by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi,
I installed with FILEZILLA, now I've installed as you said and it worked but now tells me I have to install Joomfish. I searched in the documentation. How do I install it? and I can not find it. Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180372 by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi
Try loading Joomfish 2.5.1 and gave me error DB saying it was not compatible with Mysql and Mysqli charged him with Joomla Global Configuration, so I loaded it and, after it has given me problems redirecting the page and not I can enter the site, assuming it was due to the change, went back to MySQL and then quit as I came out and the message:
Mysql database driver not supported. Joom! Fish plugin not Executed Database.
And yet I can not get into the page.

What do you suggest I use?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180394 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi,

Instead of using JoomFish, try to use Falang. It is better supported and should install fine:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/languag...ingual-content/18210

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180455 by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Language and Mass actions
Nicolas is safe, is not I use Joomfish? Is it not possible for Mysql Joomfish?
I purchased HikaShop Essential, has been a mistake?

Do I have to restore the DB? Currently I do not see the page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180583 by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi Nicolas
I am concerned, I see that Joomfish does not work for MySQL, but also gives problems with Mysqli, I also found that Falang gives serious problems.
What product do you recommend to incorporate HikaShop
Please answer me, really I have problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180595 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Language and Mass actions
Hi,

JoomFish should work with MySQL but they apparently have big issues.
As far as I know, Falang doesn't have these problems and it better supported. Which is why I recommended you to use it instead.

If you have problems with Falang, please contact their support for help. They are really responsive and will be able to help you with your issues.
I would recommend to unpublish all things related to Joomfish in your joomla (component, plugins), and remove all the tables related to JoomFish in your database (jf_content...). That should fix the access to your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180626 by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Language and Mass actions
Thanks Nicolas
I have contacted Stéphane Bouey (Faboba) I downloaded Falang and will use it, but I want to be sure and find a demo that apparently is not on the network
If the end does not work I will get in touch with you
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum