- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Basic question about setting a payment procedure
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179890
by PeterChain
Basic question about setting a payment procedure was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm in the last phase of building my first Hikashop site for selling online and I have some simple but big question:
1. I made to set up a payment method by card, but don't know where to say where the money is going. I mean, once the client pays, how to say that the money is payed to my bank account? I know I have to ask some "payment code or license or something" to my bank, but where to enter this code once I have it.
2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm in the last phase of building my first Hikashop site for selling online and I have some simple but big question:
1. I made to set up a payment method by card, but don't know where to say where the money is going. I mean, once the client pays, how to say that the money is payed to my bank account? I know I have to ask some "payment code or license or something" to my bank, but where to enter this code once I have it.
2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 10 months ago #179891
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Basic question about setting a payment procedure
Ok people. Forget about this. I was so naive and at the same time impressed about the amount of settings in HikaShop.
Now I found this source:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/25008-hi...-payment-plugin.html
Now I found this source:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/25008-hi...-payment-plugin.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds