- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Setting default Volume information (L,W,H)
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181557
by Zerry02
Setting default Volume information (L,W,H) was created by Zerry02
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
zerrysclothierandrentals.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE & Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
First ,I'm not a PHP programmer. In the common.php code, I was able to set the product ID to "Shippable (versus the Virtual goods).
How can I set the default Volume, (Length, Width, Height)(as well as default to "lb" & "in" for product in Hikashop.
I was able to manipulate the code for this snippet of code below onthe same page.replacing "part of the code..........product_height != "11.000"
I could only get the value to say "1". No idea. at this point no success.
<?php echo JText::_( 'PRODUCT_HEIGHT' ); ?>
/td>
<td>
<input size="10" type="text" name="data[product][product_height]" value="<?php echo @$this->element->product_height; ?>"/>
Can one of you smart gentlmen show me how to these defaults in Hikashop? have tons of product and need a mass update for shipping information.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE & Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
First ,I'm not a PHP programmer. In the common.php code, I was able to set the product ID to "Shippable (versus the Virtual goods).
How can I set the default Volume, (Length, Width, Height)(as well as default to "lb" & "in" for product in Hikashop.
I was able to manipulate the code for this snippet of code below onthe same page.replacing "part of the code..........product_height != "11.000"
I could only get the value to say "1". No idea. at this point no success.
<?php echo JText::_( 'PRODUCT_HEIGHT' ); ?>
/td>
<td>
<input size="10" type="text" name="data[product][product_height]" value="<?php echo @$this->element->product_height; ?>"/>
Can one of you smart gentlmen show me how to these defaults in Hikashop? have tons of product and need a mass update for shipping information.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Zerry02.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181567
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Setting default Volume information (L,W,H)
Hi,
You can potentially set up a mass action like that:
take.ms/RchMS
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
You can potentially set up a mass action like that:
take.ms/RchMS
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zerry02
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds