- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
- ncthang0106
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #181731
by ncthang0106
ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE was created by ncthang0106
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
autotech.vn/autotech/index.php/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
Dear Mr/Ms,
ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
Dear Mr/Ms,
ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181737
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't see an error in your screenshot.
I can understand that the display is not what you expected but, we will need more details about your issue : please provide some explanations if you want us to understand something.
Because like that, for what I see in the same, the display of the images is managed by "jvslider" ; not by HikaShop.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't see an error in your screenshot.
I can understand that the display is not what you expected but, we will need more details about your issue : please provide some explanations if you want us to understand something.
Because like that, for what I see in the same, the display of the images is managed by "jvslider" ; not by HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ncthang0106
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #181787
by ncthang0106
Replied by ncthang0106 on topic ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, I am currently Hikashop solution, before the hikashop 2.3.4 update, I am content of 2.3.2, but after the update, the image of the open end of the auto shop, not hidden as at first.
You can understand by attachments
Thank you
Thank you for your feedback, I am currently Hikashop solution, before the hikashop 2.3.4 update, I am content of 2.3.2, but after the update, the image of the open end of the auto shop, not hidden as at first.
You can understand by attachments
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181804
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic ERROR WHEN MY UPDATE
Hello,
Did you use some file customization through the files of the "product" view via "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Also, I just checked your website and it seems to be ok, did you fixed your issue ?
Did you use some file customization through the files of the "product" view via "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Also, I just checked your website and it seems to be ok, did you fixed your issue ?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds