- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
extra field nog shown in data customer
11 years 9 months ago #182176
by broman
extra field nog shown in data customer was created by broman
-- url of the page with the problem -- : offline
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : more
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
I have made an extra field that customers have to fill in when they want to order something in my webshop. This is a field for the number of the address (adress_field) in the street. For example Churchstreet is a field and I made an extra field for the number f.e. 13 (address_street2)
When a look in the customer data in the shop (hikashop in admin by customer) only the streetname is visible but not this number. Can you help me how to configure this that the number is also shown on this place?
Kind regards
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : more
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
I have made an extra field that customers have to fill in when they want to order something in my webshop. This is a field for the number of the address (adress_field) in the street. For example Churchstreet is a field and I made an extra field for the number f.e. 13 (address_street2)
When a look in the customer data in the shop (hikashop in admin by customer) only the streetname is visible but not this number. Can you help me how to configure this that the number is also shown on this place?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic extra field nog shown in data customer
Hi,
You want to edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates via the menu Display>Views and add the tag corresponding to your custom address field in that view file.
You want to edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates via the menu Display>Views and add the tag corresponding to your custom address field in that view file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182240
by broman
Replied by broman on topic extra field nog shown in data customer
I'm sorry Nicolas but I need more specific help from you. In the frontend I already solved it by adding the tag in the file "address_template" but I cannot find the file in the backend where I can fill in this field (address_street2); I'm using the backend template Isis of Joomla .... and there is no file "address_template"
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by broman. Reason: more details filled in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182245
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic extra field nog shown in data customer
Hi,
In the backend the view is "order / address_template".
In the backend the view is "order / address_template".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds