Skip to main content

updated to 2.3.4

More
11 years 9 months ago #182339 by Ivanov
updated to 2.3.4 was created by Ivanov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I just updated to 2.3.4 free edition. and when I click on category it won't open the product page.

Thanks

I just updated to 2.3.4 free edition. and when I click on category it won't open the product page.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182349 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic updated to 2.3.4
Hi,

And this was working fine before the update ?
Please check the hikashop settings of your category listing menu, and see if there is an associated module.

If not, so you have to attach an associated module.
Else, verify the settings of this module, it must be able to list all the products of the shop and have the option Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" enabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182716 by Ivanov
Replied by Ivanov on topic updated to 2.3.4
Yes it worked without issue,but as soon as I updated to 2.3.4 stopped !
When i click on a product only changes the url , but it doesn't open the page.

I updated to the old version and start working again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182761 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic updated to 2.3.4
Hi,

So what exact error message did you get when you clicked on the product page link ?
What was the link ? Was it the same as before the upgrade ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum