- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
product images and product container
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182950
by Ivanov
product images and product container was created by Ivanov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have trouble of making images and product container to match each others.
I have trouble of making images and product container to match each others.
What is wrong with this. I did it for category , but product container won't work.
.hikashop_subcontainer{
padding-top:10px;
padding-bottom:10px;
height: 250px;
width: 250px;
padding-right:0px;
padding-left:0px;
padding:0px;
hikashop_product_image{
padding-bottom: 0px;
height: 250px;
width: 250px;
padding-left:0px;
padding-right:0px;
padding-top:0px;
}
div.hikashop_subcontainer_border{
border: 1px solid;
height: 250px;
width: 250px;
padding-top:0px;
padding-bottom:0px;
margin-bottom:10px;
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have trouble of making images and product container to match each others.
I have trouble of making images and product container to match each others.
What is wrong with this. I did it for category , but product container won't work.
.hikashop_subcontainer{
padding-top:10px;
padding-bottom:10px;
height: 250px;
width: 250px;
padding-right:0px;
padding-left:0px;
padding:0px;
hikashop_product_image{
padding-bottom: 0px;
height: 250px;
width: 250px;
padding-left:0px;
padding-right:0px;
padding-top:0px;
}
div.hikashop_subcontainer_border{
border: 1px solid;
height: 250px;
width: 250px;
padding-top:0px;
padding-bottom:0px;
margin-bottom:10px;
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Ivanov.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182960
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product images and product container
Hi,
I think that this issue is due to the image ratio and the dimensions set in Configuration > Main > Images.
Please try other settings in the configuration, for example set only the height or only the width, change the crop settings, etc.
Else a link to your website could help us to give you the best solution
I think that this issue is due to the image ratio and the dimensions set in Configuration > Main > Images.
Please try other settings in the configuration, for example set only the height or only the width, change the crop settings, etc.
Else a link to your website could help us to give you the best solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds