- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Country list - Spain
11 years 9 months ago #183100
by Rafa
Country list - Spain was created by Rafa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #183111
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Country list - Spain
Hello,
Thanks.
I didn't really understood your issue, can you give me more details about it through some screenshots for example ?I think you'll be pleased when you go to register in your country list not leave Spain. Attached image Regards. What is the solution?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183156
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Country list - Spain
@Mohamed:
Sorry, but I think it's obvious from Rafa's screenshot that "Spain" is missing in his list of available countries.
@Rafa:
In the HikaShop backend, -> System -> Zones, search for "Spain" and make sure it is published (= green checkmark at the right - see image here):
Sorry, but I think it's obvious from Rafa's screenshot that "Spain" is missing in his list of available countries.
@Rafa:
In the HikaShop backend, -> System -> Zones, search for "Spain" and make sure it is published (= green checkmark at the right - see image here):
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183186
by Rafa
Replied by Rafa on topic Country list - Spain
Thanks Mohamed, you're a crack
By going to areas I checked it was published Spain but as "tax" and was unpublished as "country" and "state"
Thanks again, what had looked several times and put your "port of spain" I happened to be looking for spain and that's when I realized
By going to areas I checked it was published Spain but as "tax" and was unpublished as "country" and "state"
Thanks again, what had looked several times and put your "port of spain" I happened to be looking for spain and that's when I realized
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds