- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Reorder products in a category
11 years 9 months ago #183447
by ecallawb
Reorder products in a category was created by ecallawb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.oasiswebdevelopment.com/lifestyle/in...egory/21-memberships
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I am building a site and am putting in different types (and prices) of memberships the people can purchase via the Hikashop mechanism... I forgot to put the lowest priced membership (individual) until the end. Now the order of memberships is not correct.. I would like to move the individual membership to the top left.
see:
www.oasiswebdevelopment.com/lifestyle/in...egory/21-memberships
How would I do that.. Please Advise..
thank you so much,
Elizabeth
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I am building a site and am putting in different types (and prices) of memberships the people can purchase via the Hikashop mechanism... I forgot to put the lowest priced membership (individual) until the end. Now the order of memberships is not correct.. I would like to move the individual membership to the top left.
see:
www.oasiswebdevelopment.com/lifestyle/in...egory/21-memberships
How would I do that.. Please Advise..
thank you so much,
Elizabeth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reorder products in a category
Hi,
Go on your products listing in the backend and use the "order" column in order to reorder your products.
You might need to change the "all sub elements" dropdown at the top right corner to have the order column editable.
Go on your products listing in the backend and use the "order" column in order to reorder your products.
You might need to change the "all sub elements" dropdown at the top right corner to have the order column editable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds