- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Product listing with categories
- sanket.pattekar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184405
by sanket.pattekar
Product listing with categories was created by sanket.pattekar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi
I have a problem with the layout on the product listing page that are grouped by categories
I have attached a screenshot of the problem. As you can seen the category "Luxury Soaps" is not aligned correctly. This happens only when the previous category does not have products that are multiple of 3
How can this be resolved.
~Sanket
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi
I have a problem with the layout on the product listing page that are grouped by categories
I have attached a screenshot of the problem. As you can seen the category "Luxury Soaps" is not aligned correctly. This happens only when the previous category does not have products that are multiple of 3
How can this be resolved.
~Sanket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing with categories
Hi,
I tried to access that page in order to look at the issue but I'm getting an error:
take.ms/X54Lq
Could you provide a working link so that we can see the problem ?
I tried to access that page in order to look at the issue but I'm getting an error:
take.ms/X54Lq
Could you provide a working link so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sanket.pattekar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184459
by sanket.pattekar
Replied by sanket.pattekar on topic Product listing with categories
Hi
Attaching the working link
www.sscpl-india.com/sscpl_main/index.php/products
As you can see category "Luxury Soaps" is not aligned correctly
~Sanket
Attaching the working link
www.sscpl-india.com/sscpl_main/index.php/products
As you can see category "Luxury Soaps" is not aligned correctly
~Sanket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184465
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing with categories
Hi,
Add the CSS below on your website and it should help:
Add the CSS below on your website and it should help:
Code:
.hikashop_category_information h2{clear: both !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds