- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Update message shows that site is not registered
11 years 9 months ago #184866
by AtNetPlus
Update message shows that site is not registered was created by AtNetPlus
This is just an FYI.
While I still needed to update to the latest version, my admin update message says that I should register my site: " example.com/ " because it can't be found.
When I enter that address on hikashop.com, the site changes that value from https to " example.com " which is probably why I am getting the message that " example.com/ " can't be found.
Maybe this is fixed in the current release. I won't know till the next update.
While I still needed to update to the latest version, my admin update message says that I should register my site: " example.com/ " because it can't be found.
When I enter that address on hikashop.com, the site changes that value from https to " example.com " which is probably why I am getting the message that " example.com/ " can't be found.
Maybe this is fixed in the current release. I won't know till the next update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184869
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update message shows that site is not registered
Hi,
You need to register your website in your subscriptions.
(In that page you can also download manually the latest version)
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
You need to register your website in your subscriptions.
(In that page you can also download manually the latest version)
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184873
by AtNetPlus
Replied by AtNetPlus on topic Update message shows that site is not registered
Yes that's what I am saying I did but it strips out the https
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184899
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update message shows that site is not registered
Hi,
https or http, it doesn't matter.
Did you click on the "purge cache" button of your Joomla updater so that Jooml fatch the new data from our server ? Otherwise, you're still seeing the error message from before since Joomla didn't ask our server for the new data.
https or http, it doesn't matter.
Did you click on the "purge cache" button of your Joomla updater so that Jooml fatch the new data from our server ? Otherwise, you're still seeing the error message from before since Joomla didn't ask our server for the new data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds