- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 2
Updating from 1.5.8 any bugs?
- Astrostar59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184969
by Astrostar59
Updating from 1.5.8 any bugs? was created by Astrostar59
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.8
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7
Hi all
I am wanting to update from 1.5.8 to latest Hikashop essential. I have many products already installed with options. Do I need to worry about updating? I don't want to loose any of the options or data, but really need the new Checkout as Guest option in the new version of Hikashop.
Any one done this update? :blink:
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7
Hi all
I am wanting to update from 1.5.8 to latest Hikashop essential. I have many products already installed with options. Do I need to worry about updating? I don't want to loose any of the options or data, but really need the new Checkout as Guest option in the new version of Hikashop.
Any one done this update? :blink:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184982
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Updating from 1.5.8 any bugs?
Hi,
The HikaShop update system has been made to update the files and keep the configuration and the overrides.
You have to be sure that you did not modify some HikaShop core files and you right used the override system (for the views and CSS).
We still recommend to make a backup before an update ; in case when something not good and you want to roll back.
Regards,
The HikaShop update system has been made to update the files and keep the configuration and the overrides.
You have to be sure that you did not modify some HikaShop core files and you right used the override system (for the views and CSS).
We still recommend to make a backup before an update ; in case when something not good and you want to roll back.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds