Skip to main content

Country & Zones

More
11 years 8 months ago #186116 by Astrostar59
Country & Zones was created by Astrostar59
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7 Firefox 34

I have today installed the latest version of Hikashop. Before that, my older version was fine for 2 years, no problems.

The issue is all seems ok, BUT when I tried to Checkout as guest the country was United Kingdom (correct) but the drop down regions were for France. So I went into the Zones, and unpublished France and the French regions. Now I have no drop down at all in Checkout.

I looked in Taxes in Cofig in Hikashop, and the 222 zone for the UK is selected ok.

Can you advice what I can do here, the buying section of my store is not usable now......i.e. nobody can get past the address panel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186117 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Country & Zones
Hi,

That's because you unpublished all the other countries but you didn't save the country custom field's new default value.
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields, edit the country field and save it with the UK as default value and it should then work properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186259 by Astrostar59
Replied by Astrostar59 on topic Country & Zones
Thank you, that worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum