- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hika Subscription/ Upgrade
- wemustdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #186727
by wemustdesign
Hika Subscription/ Upgrade was created by wemustdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.1
I paid for the business edition of hikashop a while back. My subscription is now out of date.
It says on the site that I can extent my subscription for 35Euro. Will this allow me to download the latest version?
I paid for the business edition of hikashop a while back. My subscription is now out of date.
It says on the site that I can extent my subscription for 35Euro. Will this allow me to download the latest version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186730
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hika Subscription/ Upgrade
Hi,
Yes ; by renewing your subscription you will have update/support (and other services) during one year.
Regards,
Yes ; by renewing your subscription you will have update/support (and other services) during one year.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds