- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product Characteristics and output
11 years 8 months ago #187170
by hg8
Product Characteristics and output was created by hg8
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
I have some question:
1. I want to have in Characteristics Value + image, and Value must be multilanguage
2. I want to have in Characteristics fields from schema.org.
examples in the attached files
and help me to find follow:
3. Not redirect in cart after buy
4. Show selected Characteristics in product
5. Show selected Characteristics in product list
6. Show selected Characteristics in cart
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
I have some question:
1. I want to have in Characteristics Value + image, and Value must be multilanguage
2. I want to have in Characteristics fields from schema.org.
examples in the attached files
and help me to find follow:
3. Not redirect in cart after buy
4. Show selected Characteristics in product
5. Show selected Characteristics in product list
6. Show selected Characteristics in cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187214
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Characteristics and output
Hi,
We have a tutorial for the characteristic image (for colors).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html
The characteristic titles can be translated ; at this moment you should use a translation key instead of the image content.
It also mean that you should place the image tag in the translation itself.
The schema.org support is made by a system plugin named "Product Tag".
The best is to duplicate this plugin in order to add some custom code for the schema.org color.
3. After a product is added to the cart
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...onfig.html#main_cart
4.5.6 - Sorry, I don't understand.
Regards,
We have a tutorial for the characteristic image (for colors).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html
The characteristic titles can be translated ; at this moment you should use a translation key instead of the image content.
It also mean that you should place the image tag in the translation itself.
The schema.org support is made by a system plugin named "Product Tag".
The best is to duplicate this plugin in order to add some custom code for the schema.org color.
3. After a product is added to the cart
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...onfig.html#main_cart
4.5.6 - Sorry, I don't understand.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds