- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Wizard does not appear after installation
11 years 8 months ago #187412
by quenda
Wizard does not appear after installation was created by quenda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36
I have tried to install Hikashop 3 times and I cannot get the Wizard to come up, what am I doing wrong
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36
I have tried to install Hikashop 3 times and I cannot get the Wizard to come up, what am I doing wrong
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187425
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wizard does not appear after installation
Hi,
Are you doing this install as a fresh install ? On a new website (so new database) ?
If it is, so there is an issue, else if you already had installed HikaShop it's normal that the wizard is not displayed, the installer think that it's an update.
To access the wizzard directly, you can use that url:
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=update&task=wizard
Are you doing this install as a fresh install ? On a new website (so new database) ?
If it is, so there is an issue, else if you already had installed HikaShop it's normal that the wizard is not displayed, the installer think that it's an update.
To access the wizzard directly, you can use that url:
administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=update&task=wizard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds