- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Cart - With Product Name but with out Options
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187839
by ibextrex
Cart - With Product Name but with out Options was created by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.joeysdiner.co.uk/order-online
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi - I want the cart to update with the product name and price but I don't want the options chosen to show in the module cart as there are too many and make the cart very untidy - where can I implement this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi - I want the cart to update with the product name and price but I don't want the options chosen to show in the module cart as there are too many and make the cart very untidy - where can I implement this?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by ibextrex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187842
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart - With Product Name but with out Options
Hi,
You can enable the option "Group options with product" in Configuration > Main > Cart and then edit the view "product / cart" and/or "checkout / cart" and comment / remove:
You can enable the option "Group options with product" in Configuration > Main > Cart and then edit the view "product / cart" and/or "checkout / cart" and comment / remove:
Code:
if($group){
foreach($this->rows as $j => $optionElement){
if($optionElement->cart_product_option_parent_id != $row->cart_product_id) continue;
echo '<p class="hikashop_cart_option_name">'. $optionElement->product_name.'</p>';
$input .='document.getElementById(\'cart_product_option_'.$optionElement->cart_product_id.'\').value=qty_field.value;';
echo '<input type="hidden" id="cart_product_option_'.$optionElement->cart_product_id.'" name="item['.$optionElement->cart_product_id.'][cart_product_quantity]" value="'.$row->cart_product_quantity.'"/>';
}
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibextrex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187951
by ibextrex
Replied by ibextrex on topic Cart - With Product Name but with out Options
Thank you - exactly as I wanted it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds