Skip to main content

Page freezes when I clic "add to cart"

More
11 years 8 months ago #188011 by Vinc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28

Hi,
My website was working perfectly well until very recently.
The issue is the following: when I try to add a product to the cart by clicking on the "add to cart" button, nothing happens. The page just simply freezes, and I cannot even relog into the website.
I have to close google chrome and re open it before I can have access to the website again.
I don't know whether there is any connection, but I upgraded my joomla version to 2.5.28 on 19th Jan 2015.
Could you have a look and let me know.
These bugs happen as well on the French as on the English pages. On any page in fact...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Vinc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188022 by nicolas
Hi,

You have a fatal error when you click on the add to cart button.
Turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of the Joomla configuration and try again and that should hopefully display some error message that will help us and you understand what's going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188049 by Vinc
Hi,

Thank you for your help.

Here is the error message :

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/herballe/www/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512

Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/herballe/www/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188053 by nicolas
Hi,

Rename the file plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php via FTP to something else and the problem will be solved.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188087 by Vinc
Thank you very much. It's working now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum