Skip to main content

Payment Error

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188648 by steflosco36
Payment Error was created by steflosco36
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid request parameter: receiverList cannot be null

Hi,

When I first set up hikashop, I did testing on parallel & chained payments. I set everything up with paypal and when testing everything worked fine. I have now gone live with my site and things are starting to go wrong.

When someone tries to purchase something from on the site - at the very last step of the checkout, this message appears "Invalid request parameter: receiverList cannot be null2" and it will not allow the customer to go any further.

This seems to happen both in chained and parallel payment mode. Please help

Cheers
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by steflosco36.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188649 by steflosco36
Replied by steflosco36 on topic Payment Error
Sorry I also meant to add that I am using Hikashop with Hikamarket Multivendor 1.5.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188731 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Payment Error
Hello,
Can you give me more information about which payment method are you using, how did you configured them and also how did you configured your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188807 by steflosco36
Replied by steflosco36 on topic Payment Error
Hi Mohamed

I am using paypal adaptive and have attached some screen shots.

in the screenshot - the payment mode is set to parallel, but I have also tried the mode as chained - and still get the same problem

Thanks for any help in advance.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by steflosco36.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188816 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Error
Hi,

Why did you activate the setting "put store as secondary receiver" ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188839 by steflosco36
Replied by steflosco36 on topic Payment Error
My reason for this is because paypal say I need to be the secondary receiver because if a customer makes a purchase from more than one vendor in the same transaction and I am the main receiver, if they request a refund, as main receiver, all vendors will have to refund regardless of only needing to refund from one vendor.

Thanks for your quick response
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by steflosco36.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188842 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Error
Hi,

Regarding the error, it looks like you making an order without any vendor.
But if the store must be the secondary receiver without any primary receiver, the plugin can't work ; it becomes in contradiction with his configuration.
Am I right ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188851 by steflosco36
Replied by steflosco36 on topic Payment Error
Hi Jerome - thanks for your reply.

In honesty, I am unsure who is right, all I was saying is that paypal said I needed to be the secondary seller. However, if this option is not suitable to use, is there any point in having it as an option?

I have fixed the problem now and all seems to be working again - but thanks for your time anyway.

Regards
Stef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188908 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Error
Hi,

We added this option because it was added by some users but I am still not fan of it.
That's why I put a warning message when the option is selected.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190172 by steflosco36
Replied by steflosco36 on topic Payment Error
Hi, I am really sorry to keep asking questions, but I have had a programmer come in and re-template my website.

Since they have been working, I have had to fix some issues that they shouldn't have made in the first place. however, they have created an issue with the shopping card where it will not switch over to paypal, it just comes up with a message "Thank you for your order" and an email is sent to the vendor that someone has made a purchase. I am not getting any error message like I was when I had problems before.

I have looked at the settings and from what I see, they are still the same as when I fixed this issue last time, so I can't see any reason why it isn't going over to paypal.

I wondered if you might be able to advise at all?

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by steflosco36.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #190185 by steflosco36
Replied by steflosco36 on topic Payment Error
Hi - I have fixed the above issue with re-directing to paypal.

Just one more question though - is there any way at all to make the vendor names show up in the paypal payment page?

When it re-directs to paypal, it just has our company name and the amount.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #190192 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Error
Hi,

In chained payments, only the primary receiver is displayed by Paypal (Adaptive).
But in parallel payments, all receivers can be displayed by Paypal (Adaptive).
You should ask paypal if you want more details about that ; because I can't guarantee that your Paypal adaptive application account is compatible with both modes.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum