- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Redirect to a custom URL the ADD_TO_CART
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188772
by mm.carier
Redirect to a custom URL the ADD_TO_CART was created by mm.carier
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi
I would like to redirect the ADD_TO_CART input button to a URL like http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande instead of http://127.0.0.32/redirection-panier/checkout and keep the functionnality of adding products in the cart
I already forced the menu in the hikashop menu.
Thanks
Marie
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi
I would like to redirect the ADD_TO_CART input button to a URL like http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande instead of http://127.0.0.32/redirection-panier/checkout and keep the functionnality of adding products in the cart
I already forced the menu in the hikashop menu.
Thanks
Marie
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by mm.carier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188781
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect to a custom URL the ADD_TO_CART
Hi,
Create a menu item of the type "hikashop checkout" and set its alias to "ma-commande" and then select it in the "force a menu on checkout" option of the HikaShop configuration and you should get that behavior.
If you still have the "checkout" text added at the end, it comes from the "SEF checkout name" option of the HikaShop configuration that you want to empty.
Create a menu item of the type "hikashop checkout" and set its alias to "ma-commande" and then select it in the "force a menu on checkout" option of the HikaShop configuration and you should get that behavior.
If you still have the "checkout" text added at the end, it comes from the "SEF checkout name" option of the HikaShop configuration that you want to empty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188946
by mm.carier
Replied by mm.carier on topic Redirect to a custom URL the ADD_TO_CART
Ok thanks.
But I want to add a module on the page http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande and I don't want the module to appear on pages : http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande/task-step/step-1
http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande/task-step/step-2
Can we do that without going in the code ?
But I want to add a module on the page http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande and I don't want the module to appear on pages : http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande/task-step/step-1
http://127.0.0.32/ma-commande/task-step/step-2
Can we do that without going in the code ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188955
by mm.carier
Replied by mm.carier on topic Redirect to a custom URL the ADD_TO_CART
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds