Install failing at database table hikashop_config
11 years 7 months ago #190731
by Gozebra
Install failing at database table hikashop_config was created by Gozebra
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ]
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1146 Table 'summitma_perch.en2iv_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM en2iv_hikashop_config
Hi I'm just trying to install! I have a site already running Hikashop and thought this would be the best for the second but cannot get it to install.
I have bumped the server memory to 124Mb But still crashing at the hikashop_config table.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Steve
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ]
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1146 Table 'summitma_perch.en2iv_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM en2iv_hikashop_config
Hi I'm just trying to install! I have a site already running Hikashop and thought this would be the best for the second but cannot get it to install.
I have bumped the server memory to 124Mb But still crashing at the hikashop_config table.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190755
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Install failing at database table hikashop_config
Hi,
It looks like the first installation failed so now Joomla does not process the HikaShop SQL install file.
The best will be to create yourself the tables (thanks to the file "tables.sql" in the HikaShop package, under the "back" folder).
Once you will create the tables in your database, you will be able to re-install HikaShop so it will populate the database correctly.
We added some improvements for the next release, so it will automatically check the database during the install so even if Joomla failed for the SQL ; HikaShop will fix it.
Regards,
It looks like the first installation failed so now Joomla does not process the HikaShop SQL install file.
The best will be to create yourself the tables (thanks to the file "tables.sql" in the HikaShop package, under the "back" folder).
Once you will create the tables in your database, you will be able to re-install HikaShop so it will populate the database correctly.
We added some improvements for the next release, so it will automatically check the database during the install so even if Joomla failed for the SQL ; HikaShop will fix it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190759
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Install failing at database table hikashop_config
I can confirm this.
I'm not able to do fresh install with none of 2.3.5 versions.
Here is call stack to this error:
hikashopInstall::hikashopInstall() is never executed and there are no hikashop table in database after installation.
Also there is another error on line 26 when I tried to move line 5 after line 8.
I'm not able to do fresh install with none of 2.3.5 versions.
Here is call stack to this error:
Code:
JROOT\libraries\joomla\database\driver.php:1281
JROOT\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\config.php:16
JROOT\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php:973
JROOT\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php:3106
JROOT\tmp\install_54dfd47305746\install.hikashop.php:5
JROOT\tmp\install_54dfd47305746\install.hikashop.php:1029
JROOT\libraries\cms\installer\adapter\component.php:872
JROOT\libraries\cms\installer\adapter\component.php:233
JROOT\libraries\cms\installer\installer.php:453
JROOT\administrator\components\com_installer\models\install.php:156
JROOT\administrator\components\com_installer\controllers\install.php:30
JROOT\libraries\legacy\controller\legacy.php:722
JROOT\administrator\components\com_installer\installer.php:19
JROOT\libraries\cms\component\helper.php:352
JROOT\libraries\cms\component\helper.php:332
JROOT\libraries\cms\application\administrator.php:98
JROOT\libraries\cms\application\administrator.php:159
JROOT\libraries\cms\application\cms.php:245
JROOT\administrator\index.php:42
hikashopInstall::hikashopInstall() is never executed and there are no hikashop table in database after installation.
Also there is another error on line 26 when I tried to move line 5 after line 8.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190782
by Gozebra
Replied by Gozebra on topic Install failing at database table hikashop_config
Thanks I've run the SQL via PHPmyadmin
and I'm still getting the same error
1146 Table 'summitma_perch.en2iv_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM en2iv_hikashop_config
and I'm still getting the same error
1146 Table 'summitma_perch.en2iv_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM en2iv_hikashop_config
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190784
by Gozebra
Replied by Gozebra on topic Install failing at database table hikashop_config
Ha ha it worked! I forgot to edit the SQL file and change the database table insert to my database.
Many thanks! Now to build the site!
Many thanks! Now to build the site!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190788
by Gozebra
Replied by Gozebra on topic Install failing at database table hikashop_config
I take it back the menu is not there in the Components menu and I have errors all over the front admin!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190882
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Install failing at database table hikashop_config
Hi,
After creating manually the tables, have you re-installed HikaShop as Jérome said ?
After creating manually the tables, have you re-installed HikaShop as Jérome said ?
Once you will create the tables in your database, you will be able to re-install HikaShop so it will populate the database correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190883
by Gozebra
Replied by Gozebra on topic Install failing at database table hikashop_config
Yes I have reinstalled. It is OK now. I also installed an event booking system and I think this trashed my admin control panel. Once reinstalled again it's OK
All the best
Steve
All the best
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds