Skip to main content

How to hide default barcode images on product page

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191008 by ShaneC
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37

Hi

When a product has a number of colour options an image is displayed for each option, however in some cases the default barcode image is shown because there isn't a specific image for this product option (see attachement)

Is there a way to prevent these additional images showing if they are only going to show the generic barcode image?

I've had a look through the settings but I don't see what to turn on/off. I've also had a look thought the com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl file but I'm not sure what to do in there.

Thanks for any help
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by ShaneC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191056 by nicolas
Hi,

Remove the default image in the Images section of the HikaShop configuration and that should help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201048 by longwest
Hi, ShaneC
How about instead the default bar code images with another uploaded image?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum