- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Field Vat
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192288
by SilvioTrisorio
Field Vat was created by SilvioTrisorio
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Good Morning,
I can not see the field vat, where sbalglio.
Thank You
Good Morning,
I can not see the field vat, where sbalglio.
Thank You
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Good Morning,
I can not see the field vat, where sbalglio.
Thank You
Good Morning,
I can not see the field vat, where sbalglio.
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192289
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic Field Vat
Good Morning,
I can not see the field vat, where is my error?
Thank You[/quote]
I can not see the field vat, where is my error?
Thank You[/quote]
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by SilvioTrisorio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192306
by nicolas
Hi,
It means that your tax rules are not configured properly.
Check each point of the FAQ on this page: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...axation-listing.html
You must have one of the problems listed there.
It means that your tax rules are not configured properly.
Check each point of the FAQ on this page: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...axation-listing.html
You must have one of the problems listed there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds