Change cart image size
- Arthur1775
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192290
by Arthur1775
Change cart image size was created by Arthur1775
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ravenhillproducts.com
Hello. I have read everything I can but still cannot figure out how to change the size of the image on the cart page and the size of the image on the check out page. I want to make them smaller without affecting the images on all the other pages.
Thanks Ken
Hello. I have read everything I can but still cannot figure out how to change the size of the image on the cart page and the size of the image on the check out page. I want to make them smaller without affecting the images on all the other pages.
Thanks Ken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192320
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Change cart image size
Hi,
It requires some custom CSS: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Something like this should do:
It requires some custom CSS: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Something like this should do:
Code:
.hikashop_product_cart_image, .hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image {
width: 60px;
}
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change cart image size
Hi,
You can control that size with the thumbnails height/width options of the Images section of the HikaShop configuration.
changing these settings will affect the products listings thumbnails only if you don't specify the height/width of the thumbnails in the options screen of your listing menus/modules via the menu Display>Content menus/modules.
You can control that size with the thumbnails height/width options of the Images section of the HikaShop configuration.
changing these settings will affect the products listings thumbnails only if you don't specify the height/width of the thumbnails in the options screen of your listing menus/modules via the menu Display>Content menus/modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds