- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
- acayer@colegal.ca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192890
by acayer@colegal.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that when I have install Joomla 3.4, the multilanguage tab in product or category are gone and was impossible to translate my new category. I have reverted to 3.3 and everything is back working. Just let you know to fix this for next issue.
Alex
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that when I have install Joomla 3.4, the multilanguage tab in product or category are gone and was impossible to translate my new category. I have reverted to 3.3 and everything is back working. Just let you know to fix this for next issue.
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192927
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
Hi,
Which multi-language extension are you using in your website ? And which version of that extension are you using ?
(We have to reproduce the issue in our local website in order to fix the problem)
Regards,
Which multi-language extension are you using in your website ? And which version of that extension are you using ?
(We have to reproduce the issue in our local website in order to fix the problem)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- acayer@colegal.ca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #193043
by acayer@colegal.ca
Replied by acayer@colegal.ca on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
Bonjour Jérôme,
Avant d'installer Hikashop, javais déjà une de Falang. Mais je ne pense pas que le bug previens de la. J'ai pris un screen des icônes qui ont disparus une fois la mise à jour. Quand j'ai fais un revert avec mon backup, les 2 icônes étaient de retour.
Est-ce que cela découle d'un lien entre HikaShop et falang !?
Avant d'installer Hikashop, javais déjà une de Falang. Mais je ne pense pas que le bug previens de la. J'ai pris un screen des icônes qui ont disparus une fois la mise à jour. Quand j'ai fais un revert avec mon backup, les 2 icônes étaient de retour.
Est-ce que cela découle d'un lien entre HikaShop et falang !?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193062
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
Bonjour,
Il me semble que l'équipe FaLang vient de publier une mise à jour pour corriger des bugs avec Joomla 3.4.
Cette release semble dater d'hier, merci de mettre à jour FaLang
Il me semble que l'équipe FaLang vient de publier une mise à jour pour corriger des bugs avec Joomla 3.4.
Cette release semble dater d'hier, merci de mettre à jour FaLang
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193445
by Holly
Replied by Holly on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
Hi,
I got a similar problem. I don't know how to fix it. I use Drop-down menu to attach product pages. every item in drop-down menu connect to it's own product page. but the items always change to product category(every items is the same to one product category) when I click them.(the url is different from normal, "lang-en-GB"add at the end) I'm confused about it. It changed every day. So I have to recover the file on host everyday. Could you help me?
I got a similar problem. I don't know how to fix it. I use Drop-down menu to attach product pages. every item in drop-down menu connect to it's own product page. but the items always change to product category(every items is the same to one product category) when I click them.(the url is different from normal, "lang-en-GB"add at the end) I'm confused about it. It changed every day. So I have to recover the file on host everyday. Could you help me?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Holly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193474
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
Hi,
Please update your HikaShop version to the latest one, the 2.4.0
This should fix this issue
Please update your HikaShop version to the latest one, the 2.4.0
This should fix this issue
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Jerome. Reason: version number fix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193613
by Holly
Replied by Holly on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
Hi,
I saw just hikamarket need to update, no hikashop....should I update hikamarket first? And hikashop seems no free. it means i have to pay for this version?
I saw just hikamarket need to update, no hikashop....should I update hikamarket first? And hikashop seems no free. it means i have to pay for this version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193614
by Holly
Replied by Holly on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
And I just check the version: You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Starter: 2.4.0
Is there anything wrong with multi-language setting?
Is there anything wrong with multi-language setting?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193617
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Multi-language issue with Joomla 3.4+Hikashop 2.3.
Hi,
Can you please explain your issue using screenshot and description.
I'm sorry but I can't visualize your problem.
Regards,
Can you please explain your issue using screenshot and description.
I'm sorry but I can't visualize your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds