- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
11 years 7 months ago #193025
by frankb
TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ? was created by frankb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The VAT/tav incl price cannot be changed, with and without tax are the same price?
Just upgraded to the new 2.4.0 and all my prices with vat was removed.
Trying to set new prices on each product but with and without vat keep on being the same.
Has there been done anything with the vat system?
I has always used Default tax category !
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The VAT/tav incl price cannot be changed, with and without tax are the same price?
Just upgraded to the new 2.4.0 and all my prices with vat was removed.
Trying to set new prices on each product but with and without vat keep on being the same.
Has there been done anything with the vat system?
I has always used Default tax category !
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193026
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
Hi,
Would it be possible to have more details about your issue ?
I am sorry but I don't visualize it correctly.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have more details about your issue ?
I am sorry but I don't visualize it correctly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193029
by frankb
Replied by frankb on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
I upgraded from 2.3.5 to 2.4.0 on a running webpage/shop
I having 25% VAT
When a product had the price 100/125,- before upgrade it is now showing 100/100,-
(backend)When I trying to set the new price incl vat to 125,-, the without vat price also is set to 125,- and vs?
So now are all my prices set to without VAT and I can not change it.
I having 25% VAT
When a product had the price 100/125,- before upgrade it is now showing 100/100,-
(backend)When I trying to set the new price incl vat to 125,-, the without vat price also is set to 125,- and vs?
So now are all my prices set to without VAT and I can not change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
Hi,
We found the issue which is actually with the selection of the main tax zone in the configuration. We've patched it in order to work properly. Download again the 2.4.0 on our website and install it on yours and then save the configuration again and you should then get the tax back after you clear your user session.
We found the issue which is actually with the selection of the main tax zone in the configuration. We've patched it in order to work properly. Download again the 2.4.0 on our website and install it on yours and then save the configuration again and you should then get the tax back after you clear your user session.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193033
by frankb
Replied by frankb on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
Sorry, nothing happens.
downloaded the zip file
new install
open hika config, and save close
clear cache
log out
log in
Still the same
downloaded the zip file
new install
open hika config, and save close
clear cache
log out
log in
Still the same
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #193039
by puppypaws0123
Replied by puppypaws0123 on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
I'm also new here and I'm looking forward to learn from you guys.
how to install joomla 3.4.0?
how to install joomla 3.4.0?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193148
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
Hi,
@franckb : I made some tests in local and the issue seems to be fixed in our hand.
Would it be possible to have an access in order to see if the right version is installed and check that your main tax zone is configured properly ? (using the "contact us" form with a link to that thread)
@puppypaws0123 : for Joomla questions, please use the Joomla forum.
Regards,
@franckb : I made some tests in local and the issue seems to be fixed in our hand.
Would it be possible to have an access in order to see if the right version is installed and check that your main tax zone is configured properly ? (using the "contact us" form with a link to that thread)
@puppypaws0123 : for Joomla questions, please use the Joomla forum.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193192
by frankb
Replied by frankb on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
Here are my fix
Downgraded to Hikashop 2.3.5
Downloaded the latest tar file 2.4.0
(the zip file on web seems not to work since this is the file I was using 1. time)
made a zip file of the tar file
uploaded the new zip file of 2.4.0
Fix and running <, HikaShop [1503042230]
Downgraded to Hikashop 2.3.5
Downloaded the latest tar file 2.4.0
(the zip file on web seems not to work since this is the file I was using 1. time)
made a zip file of the tar file
uploaded the new zip file of 2.4.0
Fix and running <, HikaShop [1503042230]
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by frankb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193210
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic TAX / VAT system not working on 2.4.0 ?
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Good to know that the issue is solved thanks to the latest package.
It's a good thing because the access you gave us does not allow to access to your HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Good to know that the issue is solved thanks to the latest package.
It's a good thing because the access you gave us does not allow to access to your HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds