- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Problem categories listing in JM Modern HikaShop
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193960
by Orelzan
Problem categories listing in JM Modern HikaShop was created by Orelzan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.76
Hello,
I'm french, so I'm sorry if the message isn't correct.
I bought the template JM Modern HikaShop to build a website for a client.
Unfortunately I updated Hikashop today (2.4), and since I have serious problems with the display of the categories.
The "categories listing" doesn't work anymore : when I click on the menus to go to the sub-categories, it shows nothing but the HikaShop copyright, or Lorem Ipsum text.
Why?
Could you help me please?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.76
Hello,
I'm french, so I'm sorry if the message isn't correct.
I bought the template JM Modern HikaShop to build a website for a client.
Unfortunately I updated Hikashop today (2.4), and since I have serious problems with the display of the categories.
The "categories listing" doesn't work anymore : when I click on the menus to go to the sub-categories, it shows nothing but the HikaShop copyright, or Lorem Ipsum text.
Why?
Could you help me please?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Orelzan. Reason: I solved the problem by myself
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193968
by Orelzan
Replied by Orelzan on topic Problem categories listing in JM Modern HikaShop
I solved the problem, thanks.
Nothing to do with the update!
I found the solution here : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-not-displaying.html
Bye
Nothing to do with the update!
I found the solution here : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-not-displaying.html
Bye
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds