- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Displaying url
11 years 6 months ago #194121
by Edgar68
Displaying url was created by Edgar68
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 41.0.2272.76 m
I have got a problem with display in my browser.
I've built a multilingual website, with Hikashop
Now there is standing, suddenly at the end of the url ................shop / Lang-nl-NL or shop /lang-en-GB
i know it is the language, but at the beginning of the URL, just behind my domain name is also the language displayed.
It is not on al my pages but only the pages where hikashop is embedded.
I think it is just a setting somewhere in Hikashop, but i can't find it.
is there someone who knows how to fix this?
Greetz,
Edgar
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 41.0.2272.76 m
I have got a problem with display in my browser.
I've built a multilingual website, with Hikashop
Now there is standing, suddenly at the end of the url ................shop / Lang-nl-NL or shop /lang-en-GB
i know it is the language, but at the beginning of the URL, just behind my domain name is also the language displayed.
It is not on al my pages but only the pages where hikashop is embedded.
I think it is just a setting somewhere in Hikashop, but i can't find it.
is there someone who knows how to fix this?
Greetz,
Edgar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194190
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Displaying url
Hi,
That's a bug which happened following your update of Joomla 3.4:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...rameters-in-url.html
That's a bug which happened following your update of Joomla 3.4:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...rameters-in-url.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds