- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
"Add to Card" Popup not shown
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195038
by RtwoDtwo
"Add to Card" Popup not shown was created by RtwoDtwo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.individualsystemics.com/index.php/de.../category/12-buecher
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6RC1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Message. I got a Malpractice
Hi!
I'm using Hikashop Business and jv-allinone Template.
Suddenly, the "Add to Card" Popup becomes broken and I dont understand, why???
Instead i get a greyed out Area. The Setting seems to be Right. (See Screenshot)
Technical, it works: Products where added to card...
After Hours, I dont find the Problem... Please help me
The Shop is hidden for Guests. You can login with:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6RC1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Message. I got a Malpractice
Hi!
I'm using Hikashop Business and jv-allinone Template.
Suddenly, the "Add to Card" Popup becomes broken and I dont understand, why???
Instead i get a greyed out Area. The Setting seems to be Right. (See Screenshot)
Technical, it works: Products where added to card...
After Hours, I dont find the Problem... Please help me
The Shop is hidden for Guests. You can login with:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by RtwoDtwo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195044
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic "Add to Card" Popup not shown
Hi,
I right see the javascript code in your page just after you add something in the cart
But I also see a Javascript error
which is not from HikaShop.
It looks like the Javascript error of that code stop the rest of the javascript processing and that's why the popup is not opened, because the code is not processed by the browser.
Regards,
I right see the javascript code in your page just after you add something in the cart
Code:
window.hikashop.ready( function() {
SqueezeBox.fromElement('hikashop_notice_box_trigger_link',{parse: 'rel'});
});
For the codeUncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'masonry' of undefined
Code:
<script>
jQuery(function($){
var $container = $('#div_hikashop_products').imagesLoaded(function(){
$container.masonry({
itemSelector: '.masonry-style'
});
});
$container.children().each(function(i){
var item = $(this), info = item.find('.info');
item.hover(function(){
item.css('z-index',500-i);
info.stop().slideDown(300);
},function(){
info.stop().slideUp(300,function(){
item.css('z-index','');
});
});
});
});
</script>
It looks like the Javascript error of that code stop the rest of the javascript processing and that's why the popup is not opened, because the code is not processed by the browser.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RtwoDtwo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195137
by RtwoDtwo
Replied by RtwoDtwo on topic "Add to Card" Popup not shown
Really Nice Tipp, Thank you 
I study this.. and as I'm a newby in Java, with much C/C++ Background, it will presumably take me some time.
I study this.. and as I'm a newby in Java, with much C/C++ Background, it will presumably take me some time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds