- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product_Sales Column doesn't update
11 years 6 months ago #195602
by tjw105
Product_Sales Column doesn't update was created by tjw105
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I am developing a new site, and I have found an issue where the product_sales does not update. This issue seems to be connected directly to installing a fresh download version of 2.4.0.
I have found that if I had an earlier version installed e.g. 2.3.2 the product_sales column would be updated with a purchase and the remaining stock would be reduced. If I then update the version through Joomla update Manager to version 2.4.0 the site would still update the product_sales and remaining stock correctly.
However if I download the latest 2.4.0 version from my subscriptions page and use that as the initial install of Hikashop, then when a product is purchased, the product_sales column doesn't update and the remaining stock remains the same.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I am developing a new site, and I have found an issue where the product_sales does not update. This issue seems to be connected directly to installing a fresh download version of 2.4.0.
I have found that if I had an earlier version installed e.g. 2.3.2 the product_sales column would be updated with a purchase and the remaining stock would be reduced. If I then update the version through Joomla update Manager to version 2.4.0 the site would still update the product_sales and remaining stock correctly.
However if I download the latest 2.4.0 version from my subscriptions page and use that as the initial install of Hikashop, then when a product is purchased, the product_sales column doesn't update and the remaining stock remains the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195605
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product_Sales Column doesn't update
Hi,
Did you check the setting "Update the product stock on confirmed status" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Did you check the setting "Update the product stock on confirmed status" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195685
by tjw105
Replied by tjw105 on topic Product_Sales Column doesn't update
Yes i did.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product_Sales Column doesn't update
Hi,
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
As Jerome said, the only time when the product_sales column wouldn't be updated would be that you have the "Update the product stock on confirmed status" option turned on and that your orders are not confirmed.
The behavior, would be the same regardless of whether you've updated HikaShop or did a fresh install. So it's just a matter of setting it to work the same on both websites.
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
As Jerome said, the only time when the product_sales column wouldn't be updated would be that you have the "Update the product stock on confirmed status" option turned on and that your orders are not confirmed.
The behavior, would be the same regardless of whether you've updated HikaShop or did a fresh install. So it's just a matter of setting it to work the same on both websites.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds