- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Moving joomla form 2.5.28 to 3.x
11 years 6 months ago #196301
by ryps
Moving joomla form 2.5.28 to 3.x was created by ryps
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.48.38
Hello,
I installed and used hikashop starter 2.4.0 on my version of Joomla 2.5.25
I plan to migrate my version of Joomla 5.2.28 to version 3.x.
I would like to know what are the implications for your component
of such a migration.
What do you recommend to do for your component prior to
migration joomla?
Should I migrate your component before or after migrating
joomla.
Y is there any compatibility or incompatibility?
Any other information will be welcome
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.48.38
Hello,
I installed and used hikashop starter 2.4.0 on my version of Joomla 2.5.25
I plan to migrate my version of Joomla 5.2.28 to version 3.x.
I would like to know what are the implications for your component
of such a migration.
What do you recommend to do for your component prior to
migration joomla?
Should I migrate your component before or after migrating
joomla.
Y is there any compatibility or incompatibility?
Any other information will be welcome
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196303
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Moving joomla form 2.5.28 to 3.x
Hi,
We recommend to migrate Joomla before HikaShop, so this way once you have migrated all the users and usergroups you just have to export and import all the HikaShop tables from the 2.5.x to 3.x.
We recommend to migrate Joomla before HikaShop, so this way once you have migrated all the users and usergroups you just have to export and import all the HikaShop tables from the 2.5.x to 3.x.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202664
by pymgym
Replied by pymgym on topic Moving joomla form 2.5.28 to 3.x
HI,
And how can I to migrate Joomla without migrating Hikashop?
I upgraded to J3.x step by step and always I got an error in migration.
Any help will be welcome.
Thank you in advance
And how can I to migrate Joomla without migrating Hikashop?
I upgraded to J3.x step by step and always I got an error in migration.
Any help will be welcome.
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202666
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Moving joomla form 2.5.28 to 3.x
Hi,
Would it be possible to have more details about the error you got ?
Would it be possible to know how you perform your migration process ? (Using which component ?)
Without more precise information it will be difficult for us to help you correctly.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have more details about the error you got ?
Would it be possible to know how you perform your migration process ? (Using which component ?)
Without more precise information it will be difficult for us to help you correctly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202848
by pymgym
Replied by pymgym on topic Moving joomla form 2.5.28 to 3.x
Hi again,
this is the error I got:
I didn't use any component. I followed the steps in
Joomla 2.5 to 3.x
this is the error I got:
Code:
Error: 1091 Can't DROP 'usertype'; check that column/key exists SQL=ALTER TABLE `xxx_users` DROP KEY `usertype`;
Joomla 2.5 to 3.x
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by pymgym.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202851
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Moving joomla form 2.5.28 to 3.x
Hi,
That error is from Joomla and has nothing to do with HikaShop.
Here is a page where someone had the same issue and a solution was provided:
joomla.stackexchange.com/questions/4791/...1-cant-drop-usertype
That error is from Joomla and has nothing to do with HikaShop.
Here is a page where someone had the same issue and a solution was provided:
joomla.stackexchange.com/questions/4791/...1-cant-drop-usertype
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds