- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Two add to cart buttons in content module
- hikavoordebusiness
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #196326
by hikavoordebusiness
Two add to cart buttons in content module was created by hikavoordebusiness
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
My HikaShop Content Module contains two 'Add to cart' buttons.
I only want to have one. Therefore I wish to delete te lower button.
I have tried everything but I didn't manage to delete only the lower button.
Someone have a clue??
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
My HikaShop Content Module contains two 'Add to cart' buttons.
I only want to have one. Therefore I wish to delete te lower button.
I have tried everything but I didn't manage to delete only the lower button.
Someone have a clue??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196332
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Two add to cart buttons in content module
Hi,
Sorry, without an access to your page, it will be difficult to understand what is that second "add to cart" button.
But the first possibility is the view overrides ; Do you have some view overrides for your HikaShop ?
Regards,
Sorry, without an access to your page, it will be difficult to understand what is that second "add to cart" button.
But the first possibility is the view overrides ; Do you have some view overrides for your HikaShop ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikavoordebusiness
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196408
by hikavoordebusiness
Replied by hikavoordebusiness on topic Two add to cart buttons in content module
I 've sent you the inlog code by private mail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two add to cart buttons in content module
Hi,
That's because the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" of the HikaShop configuration was set to "global on listings".
I've changed it for you and the problem is fixed.
That's because the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" of the HikaShop configuration was set to "global on listings".
I've changed it for you and the problem is fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikavoordebusiness
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196493
by hikavoordebusiness
Replied by hikavoordebusiness on topic Two add to cart buttons in content module
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for fixing!
Can you tell me in what configuration item you made this change? I can't find it...
Thanks for fixing!
Can you tell me in what configuration item you made this change? I can't find it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two add to cart buttons in content module
Hi,
As I said, it's the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" of the HikaShop configuration.
You can find it in the main tab of the HikaShop configuration, under the "product" section.
As I said, it's the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" of the HikaShop configuration.
You can find it in the main tab of the HikaShop configuration, under the "product" section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hikavoordebusiness
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikavoordebusiness
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196557
by hikavoordebusiness
Replied by hikavoordebusiness on topic Two add to cart buttons in content module
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for solving the problem and your patience to explain the solution.
Thank you for solving the problem and your patience to explain the solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds