- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Extra field in CSV to be taken out
11 years 6 months ago #196439
by oharris
Extra field in CSV to be taken out was created by oharris
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
1. When I click the Export button and download the csv, I can see all the category details including shipping, billing and order (see attached image as example). I would only like to view a single category (eg. billing and the details thereof) or just the details from the form created. How can I do this?
2. When I view/export the report (ie. csv), it shows the drop down selections as 1 or 0 (which in the form is yes or no). How can I get the drop down selection text to show in the report?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
1. When I click the Export button and download the csv, I can see all the category details including shipping, billing and order (see attached image as example). I would only like to view a single category (eg. billing and the details thereof) or just the details from the form created. How can I do this?
2. When I view/export the report (ie. csv), it shows the drop down selections as 1 or 0 (which in the form is yes or no). How can I get the drop down selection text to show in the report?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196503
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Extra field in CSV to be taken out
Hi,
The export will export the raw data from the database (so you can import it afterwards).
If you want to change how the export is made, you can use a custom plugin or you can use a view override.
Thanks to that you will be able to modify the content on the fly during the export.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nBeforeProductExport
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html ( backend / product / export )
Regards,
The export will export the raw data from the database (so you can import it afterwards).
If you want to change how the export is made, you can use a custom plugin or you can use a view override.
Thanks to that you will be able to modify the content on the fly during the export.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nBeforeProductExport
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html ( backend / product / export )
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds