- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
No control of products in product listing
- stefanos64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #197239
by stefanos64
No control of products in product listing was created by stefanos64
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hello
I made a main root item menu for product listing . Everything is OK, but I lost the products from the Submenus that they are coming from category module (MEGA MENU) and also from categories content module...
When I assosiate the main menu item with default hikashop product listing, the others menu are working but the root item bring 100 product from ALL the categories. PLS HELP
I can send the credentials if needed
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hello
I made a main root item menu for product listing . Everything is OK, but I lost the products from the Submenus that they are coming from category module (MEGA MENU) and also from categories content module...
When I assosiate the main menu item with default hikashop product listing, the others menu are working but the root item bring 100 product from ALL the categories. PLS HELP
I can send the credentials if needed
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove credentials
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197270
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No control of products in product listing
Hi,
I'm not following you.
Could you provide links to the pages you're talking about and screenshots of the options of the menus/modules you're talking about ?
I'm not following you.
Could you provide links to the pages you're talking about and screenshots of the options of the menus/modules you're talking about ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stefanos64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stefanos64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #197427
by stefanos64
Replied by stefanos64 on topic No control of products in product listing
Dear sir
Sorry for my poor english
I made the root menu item "ΠΑΡΤΥ" as a product listing to bring products from all the subcategories (img pro_1, pro_2) with hikashop options (pro_3), and it works perfect bringing products from all the subcategories.
But when you click on sub categories (IMAGES pro_4, pro_5) there no more products.
These are the hikashop options for the module "Προσκλητήρια Πάρτυ" (for the MEGA MENU) (IMAGE pro_6) that its not working any more. Before I made the main root item "ΠΑΡΤΥ" as product listing, it was working perfect.
These are the hikashop options for the module " categories Πάρτυ" (left position) that its not working any more (IMAGE pro_7)
To see the site please use the folder protection credentials : username : katerina#15 pass: 45f7ha9n
Thank you in advance
Sorry for my poor english
I made the root menu item "ΠΑΡΤΥ" as a product listing to bring products from all the subcategories (img pro_1, pro_2) with hikashop options (pro_3), and it works perfect bringing products from all the subcategories.
But when you click on sub categories (IMAGES pro_4, pro_5) there no more products.
These are the hikashop options for the module "Προσκλητήρια Πάρτυ" (for the MEGA MENU) (IMAGE pro_6) that its not working any more. Before I made the main root item "ΠΑΡΤΥ" as product listing, it was working perfect.
These are the hikashop options for the module " categories Πάρτυ" (left position) that its not working any more (IMAGE pro_7)
To see the site please use the folder protection credentials : username : katerina#15 pass: 45f7ha9n
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197468
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No control of products in product listing
Hi,
Based on all the information I can see, the issue is that you selected a products listing menu item in the "menu" option of your module.
You should instead select a category listing menu item in that option as the categories listing modules only accept category listing menu items in that option.
I've actually pondered about that and I've made up a patch to allow the selection of products listing menu items in that option.
replace the code:
by the line:
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php and that should do it.
Based on all the information I can see, the issue is that you selected a products listing menu item in the "menu" option of your module.
You should instead select a category listing menu item in that option as the categories listing modules only accept category listing menu items in that option.
I've actually pondered about that and I've made up a patch to allow the selection of products listing menu items in that option.
replace the code:
Code:
return hikashop_contentLink('category&task=listing&cid='.$cid->category_id.'&name='.$cid->alias.$this->menu_id,$cid);
Code:
$type = 'category';
if(!empty($this->menu_id)){
$parts = explode('=',$this->menu_id);
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$menus = $app->getMenu();
$menu = $menus->getItem($parts[1]);
if(!empty($menu) && !empty($menu->link) && strpos($menu->link,'option='.HIKASHOP_COMPONENT)!==false && (strpos($menu->link,'view=')===false || strpos($menu->link,'view=product')!==false)){
$type = 'product';
}
}
return hikashop_contentLink($type.'&task=listing&cid='.$cid->category_id.'&name='.$cid->alias.$this->menu_id,$cid);
The following user(s) said Thank You: stefanos64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stefanos64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #197544
by stefanos64
Replied by stefanos64 on topic No control of products in product listing
Dear, friend
Thanks you very much for your quick responses and time spending .
I used your code as u told me to and i changed the menu option to catecogy listing in "categories module" (left potition) and in categories module( megamenu). The problems are solved , exept now , it shows all three categories modules (left potition ) when i click in the sub items of all three categories modules (on both megamenu and left potition modules).
I want it to show only the matching module category in addition the users selection . I also tried to fix this problem using the exlude option in the advance module assingment , having no results .
Thank you again for your help and quick responses.
Cheers
Thanks you very much for your quick responses and time spending .
I used your code as u told me to and i changed the menu option to catecogy listing in "categories module" (left potition) and in categories module( megamenu). The problems are solved , exept now , it shows all three categories modules (left potition ) when i click in the sub items of all three categories modules (on both megamenu and left potition modules).
I want it to show only the matching module category in addition the users selection . I also tried to fix this problem using the exlude option in the advance module assingment , having no results .
Thank you again for your help and quick responses.
Cheers
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by stefanos64.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197761
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No control of products in product listing
Hi,
How exactly do you exclude the modules for the sub categories ?
Do you use Advanced Modules Manager ?
Because besides that, the way you configured your menus and modules structure, I don't see how you can do what you want with the options of the Joomla modules manager.
How exactly do you exclude the modules for the sub categories ?
Do you use Advanced Modules Manager ?
Because besides that, the way you configured your menus and modules structure, I don't see how you can do what you want with the options of the Joomla modules manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds