- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Looking for a Hikashop Joomla plugin for individua
11 years 6 months ago #197279
by helia_dar
Looking for a Hikashop Joomla plugin for individua was created by helia_dar
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.buyphonesonline.ca/cisco-uc320-phone-system.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error - config question
Looking for a Hikashop Joomla plugin for individual products. :whistle:
I'm creating Joomla Articles describing how to use the products listed in Hikashop. I'd like to display individual products in the same format they show up on the Hikashop product list pages but I'd like to manually specify each product that is listed in the Article using standard Joomla Plugin method. If I would like to list multiple products, I would specify multiple plugin lines in my Article.
Is there something like this available in Hikashop?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error - config question
Looking for a Hikashop Joomla plugin for individual products. :whistle:
I'm creating Joomla Articles describing how to use the products listed in Hikashop. I'd like to display individual products in the same format they show up on the Hikashop product list pages but I'd like to manually specify each product that is listed in the Article using standard Joomla Plugin method. If I would like to list multiple products, I would specify multiple plugin lines in my Article.
Is there something like this available in Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Looking for a Hikashop Joomla plugin for individua
Hi,
Yes. Here is the documentation about it:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-product-insert.html
Yes. Here is the documentation about it:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-product-insert.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: helia_dar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds