- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 3
Edit Launguage for Confirmed
11 years 5 months ago #197939
by colpc
Edit Launguage for Confirmed was created by colpc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.40 Bus
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozila
Just wanted to ask:
I would like to edit the word Confirmed to Paid ( or something)
before I do and by edit I assume in the Language Manager Override
using: " ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED"
Prior to making change
I wanted to make sure this was advisable and will NOT break any other elements within HikaShop.
Thank You
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozila
Just wanted to ask:
I would like to edit the word Confirmed to Paid ( or something)
before I do and by edit I assume in the Language Manager Override
using: " ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED"
Prior to making change
I wanted to make sure this was advisable and will NOT break any other elements within HikaShop.
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197944
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Launguage for Confirmed
Hi,
The translation "ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED" is just used for order statuses.
It does not affect values in the database, just the display.
Regards,
The translation "ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED" is just used for order statuses.
It does not affect values in the database, just the display.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds