- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Donation Cart (resolved)
- Brian Hach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198230
by Brian Hach
Donation Cart (resolved) was created by Brian Hach
Having some difficulties getting my checkout cart to display a unit price and total price after adding the donation product, enabling plugin with my business version.
link if needed is awfdonate.org/donate/support-our-programs/checkout
Much appreciated.
Update - Custom field needed to reflect correct data
link if needed is awfdonate.org/donate/support-our-programs/checkout
Much appreciated.
Update - Custom field needed to reflect correct data
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Brian Hach.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Donation Cart
Hi,
Did you create a custom field of the table "item" and with the column name "amount" via the menu Display>Custom fields ?
Could you provide a screenshot of its options ?
Could you provide a link to the product page where there is the add to cart button for that donation product ?
Did you create a custom field of the table "item" and with the column name "amount" via the menu Display>Custom fields ?
Could you provide a screenshot of its options ?
Could you provide a link to the product page where there is the add to cart button for that donation product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Brian Hach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198270
by Brian Hach
Replied by Brian Hach on topic Donation Cart
I did create custom field correctly I believe.
attached screen shots.
While exploring with firebug the "amount" seems to list as? So, would I need to change that in some manner?
hikashop_product_price_full
After additional exploring I noticed that I do not have a field in my check out cart listing I will activate that and see if that helps.
attached screen shots.
While exploring with firebug the "amount" seems to list as? So, would I need to change that in some manner?
hikashop_product_price_full
After additional exploring I noticed that I do not have a field in my check out cart listing I will activate that and see if that helps.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Brian Hach.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198422
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Donation Cart
Hi,
I think that "amount" is a text that you placed for the translation "free product".
Regards,
I think that "amount" is a text that you placed for the translation "free product".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds