- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Cart refresh not working in IE
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198391
by info@vesica.org
Cart refresh not working in IE was created by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet explorer
Hi,
after update cart refresh is not working on IE9, IE10 and IE11. Please see attached screenshot.
thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet explorer
Hi,
after update cart refresh is not working on IE9, IE10 and IE11. Please see attached screenshot.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198393
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
I just made a test and the quantity has correctly been updated.
Don't you have quantity restrictions on the tested product ?
I just made a test and the quantity has correctly been updated.
Don't you have quantity restrictions on the tested product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #198524
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
the quantity is indeed updated but only after I reload the page manually. On Chrome and Firefox the page is reloaded once I click on the refresh icon. On IE when I click on the refresh icon nothing happens. I have to reload the page manually to update the new quantity. Same goes for the "Save" button.
thanks!
the quantity is indeed updated but only after I reload the page manually. On Chrome and Firefox the page is reloaded once I click on the refresh icon. On IE when I click on the refresh icon nothing happens. I have to reload the page manually to update the new quantity. Same goes for the "Save" button.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198539
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
I just tried on the three browsers and no issues, the quantity is correctly updated even on IE.
Which version of IE are you using ?
I just tried on the three browsers and no issues, the quantity is correctly updated even on IE.
Which version of IE are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198696
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi Xavier,
IE9, IE10 and IE11. The update it's working but only after I reload the page by hitting the browser reload button. ON all other browser it's working fine.
thanks!
IE9, IE10 and IE11. The update it's working but only after I reload the page by hitting the browser reload button. ON all other browser it's working fine.
thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by info@vesica.org.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198697
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
I tried with IE 9 10 and 11 and the quantity is correctly updated. You just have quantity restriction on many items so we can't have more than one for the quantity per items.
I tried with IE 9 10 and 11 and the quantity is correctly updated. You just have quantity restriction on many items so we can't have more than one for the quantity per items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #198839
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi Xavier,
I understand that some items have restrictions. But on the items that doesn't have restrictions why the cart is updated with the quantity after I reload the page manually and not once I click on the refresh button? I mean I type the new quantity in the input box, hitting the refresh icon doesn't do anything but once I reload the page the quantity is updated?
The problem is on the cart/showcart.php file.
thanks!
I understand that some items have restrictions. But on the items that doesn't have restrictions why the cart is updated with the quantity after I reload the page manually and not once I click on the refresh button? I mean I type the new quantity in the input box, hitting the refresh icon doesn't do anything but once I reload the page the quantity is updated?
The problem is on the cart/showcart.php file.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198867
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
Do you have any cache system on your website ?
This is maybe due to that, clicking on the refresh icon next to the quantity field should reload the page anytime.
Do you have any cache system on your website ?
This is maybe due to that, clicking on the refresh icon next to the quantity field should reload the page anytime.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #199273
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
nothing except Joomla caching. I even got an extensions that's cleaning the cache automatically, for development purposes. It' really weird? Do you think it's possible to have a JavaScript problem on IE?
thanks!
nothing except Joomla caching. I even got an extensions that's cleaning the cache automatically, for development purposes. It' really weird? Do you think it's possible to have a JavaScript problem on IE?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199276
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
Please try to disable any cache, cache is not compatible with ecommerce solutions
This may help to solve this issue and that one too:
www.hikashop.com/forum/wishlist/876363-wishlist-bug.html#198830
Please try to disable any cache, cache is not compatible with ecommerce solutions
This may help to solve this issue and that one too:
www.hikashop.com/forum/wishlist/876363-wishlist-bug.html#198830
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #199731
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi Xavier,
i've disabled all cache and the problem persists.
Could this be a rare issue related to our specific configuration like here: www.hikashop.com/forum/wishlist/876363-wishlist-bug.html
i've disabled all cache and the problem persists.
Could this be a rare issue related to our specific configuration like here: www.hikashop.com/forum/wishlist/876363-wishlist-bug.html
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by info@vesica.org.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199825
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart refresh not working in IE
Hi,
I am still not able to reproduce the issue on my end, so it looks more like a session issue on your browser.
Do you have tried on IE from another computer ?
I am still not able to reproduce the issue on my end, so it looks more like a session issue on your browser.
Do you have tried on IE from another computer ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds