Skip to main content

Delete not working.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198800 by tyekynan
Delete not working. was created by tyekynan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1


In the admin area of hikashop. It will not let me delete anything. Coupon, Shipping Plugin, Payment Plugin. The delete button just won't do anything. Help!!?? Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by tyekynan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #198823 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delete not working.
Hello,
Can you give me more details about your issue ? Don't you have an error messages ? Can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message which will help us to understand from what your issue is coming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #199060 by tyekynan
Replied by tyekynan on topic Delete not working.
So I am just now getting back to it, seemed to clear up after 30 hours? No clue what changed. It would literally not delete anything though. I normally get a popup asking if I am sure and then click yes/ok. But, it didn't give me that... the button would go down and come up and it was like I never clicked anything. The browser wouldn't "think" nothing would happen. I could click anything else and it worked fine. I don't know but if it does it again i will refer back to this post with debug and errors on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #199103 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Delete not working.
Hi,

It's probably some user session glitch and once your user session expired, you didn't had the issue anymore as the user session changed.
Hopefully it won't happen to you anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum