- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 2
How to change URL top of order-confirmation mail
11 years 5 months ago #199862
by squareweb
How to change URL top of order-confirmation mail was created by squareweb
-- HikaShop version -- : latest business
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : na
Hi,
I can't find how to change the url on top of the user-email for order creation confirmation.
I've managed to change 2 of them by the language overrides and added hardcoded urls but for the top URL I can't find where / how to change it. Also in the e-mail template I've hardcoded some urls but the top-url stays the same....
See attachment please
Thanks in advance.
Mark
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : na
Hi,
I can't find how to change the url on top of the user-email for order creation confirmation.
I've managed to change 2 of them by the language overrides and added hardcoded urls but for the top URL I can't find where / how to change it. Also in the e-mail template I've hardcoded some urls but the top-url stays the same....
See attachment please
Thanks in advance.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199873
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to change URL top of order-confirmation mail
Hi,
For the text, you can use the translation key
But if you want to change the url link ; you will have to override the preload of the email "order_creation_notification"
Regards,
For the text, you can use the translation key
Code:
ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE="We are pleased to confirm the creation of your order No. %s at %s on the %s at %s"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199913
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic How to change URL top of order-confirmation mail
Thanks Jerome,
I've tried that but can't succeed... I've replaced all URL-variables with " www.mycolorsetmatch.nl " but the e-mail subject and the top-URL in the e-mail-body still shows the website-url...
I've attached my email-order-creation-file and a screenshot.
Thanks in advance.
Mark
I've tried that but can't succeed... I've replaced all URL-variables with " www.mycolorsetmatch.nl " but the e-mail subject and the top-URL in the e-mail-body still shows the website-url...
I've attached my email-order-creation-file and a screenshot.
Thanks in advance.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199916
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to change URL top of order-confirmation mail
Hi,
As Jerome said, you can change the translation key for these two.
So for example, instead of :
Instead of overriding all the text and URLs in HikaShop, I would rather recommend to fix that setting of your Joomla configuration.
It will be easier, and will help for other things/extensions which rely on that parameter like HikaShop does.
As Jerome said, you can change the translation key for these two.
So for example, instead of :
you could add the override:ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE="We are pleased to confirm the creation of your order No. %s at %s on the %s at %s"
Now if you don't have the URL you want there, it means that you don't have the correct URL in the "live_site" parameter of your Joomla configuration.ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE="We are pleased to confirm the creation of your order No. %1$s at www.mycolorsetmatch.nl/ on the %3$s at %4$s"
Instead of overriding all the text and URLs in HikaShop, I would rather recommend to fix that setting of your Joomla configuration.
It will be easier, and will help for other things/extensions which rely on that parameter like HikaShop does.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200140
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic How to change URL top of order-confirmation mail
Nicolas,
Thanks a lot, the translation-solution works. It was my lack of knowledge off parameter-usage (%s). Thanks for clarifying.
Have a nice day.
Mark
Thanks a lot, the translation-solution works. It was my lack of knowledge off parameter-usage (%s). Thanks for clarifying.
Have a nice day.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds