- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Making required fields - optinal
11 years 5 months ago #199904
by ibrahim3d
Making required fields - optinal was created by ibrahim3d
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
In which file can I make address and shipping fields optional "not-required" in back-end?
I only use hikashop for managing customers and orders via phone or online, COD payment only.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
In which file can I make address and shipping fields optional "not-required" in back-end?
I only use hikashop for managing customers and orders via phone or online, COD payment only.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199911
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Making required fields - optinal
Hi,
I suppose that you want to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and add a line like this:
before the line:
I suppose that you want to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and add a line like this:
Code:
$fields[$namekey]->field_required = false;
Code:
$fields[$namekey]->guest_mode = $guest;
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibrahim3d
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199933
by ibrahim3d
Replied by ibrahim3d on topic Making required fields - optinal
Thank you, I did that but it only removes the star *, nothing more.
I was using mijoshop 3 form the day they've relesed it. Since then I searched in "all" core files, edited hundereds of lines to meke the default reqiered fields optional. I succeded in some pages but in most of them I couldn't.
That's why I thought in hikashop core files should be edited.
By "custom fields" I can do what ever I want with all default address fields easily. :woohoo:
There is one thing, If one of the required fields in billing or shipping address lift empty it closes the fields like every thing is OK, but doesn't save or notify. I undid the changes in feild.php files
I was using mijoshop 3 form the day they've relesed it. Since then I searched in "all" core files, edited hundereds of lines to meke the default reqiered fields optional. I succeded in some pages but in most of them I couldn't.
That's why I thought in hikashop core files should be edited.
By "custom fields" I can do what ever I want with all default address fields easily. :woohoo:
There is one thing, If one of the required fields in billing or shipping address lift empty it closes the fields like every thing is OK, but doesn't save or notify. I undid the changes in feild.php files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds