- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Filter cursor and jquery conflict
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199956
by PeterChain
Filter cursor and jquery conflict was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Working with JoomlaMan Creatrix I had to enable jquery easy plugin in order to let the cart button work right as it was getting blocked after adding any product to cart.
Since then the cursor filter ranging the price is not showing anymore. It shows the title and units but the cursor bar is not show.
then I disabled jquery easy and it comes back.
What can I do?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Working with JoomlaMan Creatrix I had to enable jquery easy plugin in order to let the cart button work right as it was getting blocked after adding any product to cart.
Since then the cursor filter ranging the price is not showing anymore. It shows the title and units but the cursor bar is not show.
then I disabled jquery easy and it comes back.
What can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199957
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Filter cursor and jquery conflict
Hi,
The filter cursor is using mootools so you have to let mootools to use "$" and use jquery with the noconflict mode.
I don't know how you configured jquery easy but I'm not sure the configuration is the right one.
Regards,
The filter cursor is using mootools so you have to let mootools to use "$" and use jquery with the noconflict mode.
I don't know how you configured jquery easy but I'm not sure the configuration is the right one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 5 months ago #200045
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Filter cursor and jquery conflict
Well after a million tries and tests and a lot of hours invested in the most ridiculous experiments I could only fix the problem by disabling a HikaShop Content Module that was in Carousel Mode.
A HikaShop module killing his own brother! The hikashop filter!
No jQuery, no $ variable, no mootools tricks!
Just a matter is saying goodbye to a 'decorative' module which doesn't play a key role in user experience.
I ambrace you to consider recoding the whole carousel system, I recall having had all sort of problems in the past with or because of this 'carousel' feature. I was so stupid to having forgotten this as the first think to check rule.
A HikaShop module killing his own brother! The hikashop filter!
No jQuery, no $ variable, no mootools tricks!
Just a matter is saying goodbye to a 'decorative' module which doesn't play a key role in user experience.
I ambrace you to consider recoding the whole carousel system, I recall having had all sort of problems in the past with or because of this 'carousel' feature. I was so stupid to having forgotten this as the first think to check rule.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #228990
by Nabo
Replied by Nabo on topic Filter cursor and jquery conflict
Hi Jerome,
I have that issue too (please see attachment). But disable the carousel mode that fix that. We had contact in the past about that www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/87...iltering.html#174179
the update doesn´t fixed the issue. Can you help me?
THX
I have that issue too (please see attachment). But disable the carousel mode that fix that. We had contact in the past about that www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/87...iltering.html#174179
the update doesn´t fixed the issue. Can you help me?
THX
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
10 years 7 months ago #229022
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Filter cursor and jquery conflict
Hi Nabo,
if you want to trust my experience I would say you, no matter how much this template did cost to you. Abandon it. Every minute you invest you will regret more.
You will face a neverending source of problems. It was one of my biggest mistakes in terms of template purchasing.
And the assistance from joomlaman is really poor, poor, poor. Its more like a joomlachild than joomlaman.
Sorry for talking bad about a HikaShop 'partner', but I felt really swindled with product and their support service. It's an absolutely opposed situation to HikaShop support team or most other trustable companies around the Joomla exosystem.
if you want to trust my experience I would say you, no matter how much this template did cost to you. Abandon it. Every minute you invest you will regret more.
You will face a neverending source of problems. It was one of my biggest mistakes in terms of template purchasing.
And the assistance from joomlaman is really poor, poor, poor. Its more like a joomlachild than joomlaman.
Sorry for talking bad about a HikaShop 'partner', but I felt really swindled with product and their support service. It's an absolutely opposed situation to HikaShop support team or most other trustable companies around the Joomla exosystem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229030
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter cursor and jquery conflict
Hi,
Install and configure the "JQuery Easy" plugin for Joomla and that should hopefully fix the problem. If not please provide a link to that page so that we can look at the issue.
Install and configure the "JQuery Easy" plugin for Joomla and that should hopefully fix the problem. If not please provide a link to that page so that we can look at the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds