- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
multilingual mode
11 years 5 months ago #200191
by Azzaro
multilingual mode was created by Azzaro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
Hello , I'm using hikashop business and would like to manage the various articles in multilingual mode . The problem is that I have to use Joomfish , but I use joomla 3 that is not compatible .
Can I use some other plug - in ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1.
Hello , I'm using hikashop business and would like to manage the various articles in multilingual mode . The problem is that I have to use Joomfish , but I use joomla 3 that is not compatible .
Can I use some other plug - in ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200192
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic multilingual mode
Hi,
You can use Falang.
Regards,
You can use Falang.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds