Skip to main content

currency in front of price

More
11 years 4 months ago #200845 by winstart
Where can i change the order
i would like it to be € 0.00 instead of 0.00 €
must be simple

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200849 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic currency in front of price
Hi,

It indeed it.
Go in the menu System>Currencies, edit your currency and change the option "Symbol precedes positive value".
The following user(s) said Thank You: winstart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #206288 by BIG_FELLA
I've tried every possible combination and I can't get the dollar sign to appear. This is what it is now "83.00 AUD each" but I'd simply like it to be "$83.00 each" is this possible? Actually it would be nice if I could have the option to remove or change the "each" behind the amount too.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by BIG_FELLA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206316 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic currency in front of price
Hi,

As Nicolas said you have to enable the option "Symbol precedes positive value" and "Symbol precedes negative value".
Then for the symbol, change the format value from "%i" to "%n" to have "$" instead of "AUD".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206428 by lousyfool

BIG_FELLA wrote: Actually it would be nice if I could have the option to remove or change the "each" behind the amount too.


Use a translation override from default
Code:
PER_UNIT=" each"
to what you want:
Code:
PER_UNIT=""

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen.../10-languages#modify

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206443 by BIG_FELLA
That's fantastic guys, I thank you all very much, everything is starting to look good and I reckon that there's only one more thing before it's perfect and that is: I have the line under my brief description that says - "1 Item in stock" & right up hard against that is the "Add to cart button". I've tried to find the css file to move the button underneath but I don't know where to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction or is there another easier fix to achieve the same result?

Oh and "LOUSYFOOL" how do I get one of them moving fleas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #206446 by lousyfool

BIG_FELLA wrote: I've tried to find the css file to move the button underneath but I don't know where to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction or is there another easier fix to achieve the same result?


I can't see the page where that's a problem, but it could indeed be a fix per CSS. Or might require a little layout change in a view. Once again, the documentation is ultimately helpful: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You have to promise that from now on you'll check there first before posting, ok? There's even a nice search field...

BIG_FELLA wrote: Oh and "LOUSYFOOL" how do I get one of them moving fleas?


I'll upload one to your site once you post a link.
(Alternatively you could simply drag and drop it onto your desktop, then you'd have the GIF.)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIG_FELLA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206531 by BIG_FELLA
I promise - Thanks for everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum