- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Shipping Wrong
11 years 4 months ago #200882
by acrossan
UPS Shipping Wrong was created by acrossan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
rancholiquoronline.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
My client has a UPS account that has been active for some time. I created a UPS shipping method in Hikashop and entered my UPS account information, and the shipping rates are WAY too high. When I went to the UPS site to calculate the retail price for ground shipping from Temecula, CA to Easton, MD is $13.26, but my website shows it as $21.26.
I have already called UPS several times and we have determined that the problem is the software I'm using. I can't use flat rates, because shipping costs change all the time due to season and fuel.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
My client has a UPS account that has been active for some time. I created a UPS shipping method in Hikashop and entered my UPS account information, and the shipping rates are WAY too high. When I went to the UPS site to calculate the retail price for ground shipping from Temecula, CA to Easton, MD is $13.26, but my website shows it as $21.26.
I have already called UPS several times and we have determined that the problem is the software I'm using. I can't use flat rates, because shipping costs change all the time due to season and fuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200889
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic UPS Shipping Wrong
Hi,
Can you please re-download HikaShop 2.4.0 (and not 4.2.0) and tell us if the latest built of the package still give you the issue ?
You will find some thread talking about shipping issues in HikaShop 2.4.0 and we put online a package with the latest fixes (before release HikaShop 2.4.1).
Regards,
Can you please re-download HikaShop 2.4.0 (and not 4.2.0) and tell us if the latest built of the package still give you the issue ?
You will find some thread talking about shipping issues in HikaShop 2.4.0 and we put online a package with the latest fixes (before release HikaShop 2.4.1).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201429
by acrossan
Replied by acrossan on topic UPS Shipping Wrong
I installed the new package and it looks like the shipping rates are now calculating correctly. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203098
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic UPS Shipping Wrong
I'm having the same issue..even after installing the newest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203106
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping Wrong
Hello,
Can you also clear your cache before testing it again ?
Can you also clear your cache before testing it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203158
by Shelley
Replied by Shelley on topic UPS Shipping Wrong
Done..both in joomla and the browser...then purged. Still having the issue.
I called UPS this morning and they confirmed it's not them..or our account. When I log into ups and calculate there..the rates are correct.
For example to ship TO 2338 Waycross Drive, Dallas, Texas 75227 it should be 17.83 + 5.00 in hikashop it's coming to 48.64
I called UPS this morning and they confirmed it's not them..or our account. When I log into ups and calculate there..the rates are correct.
For example to ship TO 2338 Waycross Drive, Dallas, Texas 75227 it should be 17.83 + 5.00 in hikashop it's coming to 48.64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203165
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic UPS Shipping Wrong
Hi,
I think that we will try to avoid duplicate threads for the same issue.
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-are-super-high.html
Regards,
I think that we will try to avoid duplicate threads for the same issue.
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-are-super-high.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds